COLSA is seeking highly-skilled cyber professionals to provide iterative Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) services in support of NIWC (Naval Information Warfare Center) Atlantic. The work to be performed under this task order is focused on NIWC Atlantic's C4ISR capabilities specific to Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO).
- Identify, isolate, investigate, inform, and implement measures to detect and protect data across a wide spectrum of sources and locations.
- Validate suspicious events or reports and determine if the event constitutes an incident.
- Ensure incidents are properly entered into the appropriate reporting system and determine the severity of the incident.
- Reporting and response measures will be taken immediately in order to satisfy the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Manual (CJCSM) 6510.01B reporting requirements.
- Due to the nature of the work required, operations are conducted 24/7/365 with three primary shifts. Travel may also be required.
*Contingent upon funding and selection
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent, advanced degree preferred
- Education, experience and certification requirements are subject to those mandated by the company and/or contract
- Prior experience in Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) environment or similar
- Proficiency responding to cyber incidents
- Experience with Incident Response Procedures.
- Experience with Packet Analysis using tools such as Wireshark, TCPDump, TShark, or similar as it applies to cyber incident investigation.
- Experience with Log Aggregation Tools such as Splunk, Elastic, or similar.
- Minimum of an IAT Level II certification required--i.e. CCNA Security; CySA+; GICSP; GSEC; Security+ CE; CND; SSCP
- Minimum of a DoD Secret clearance required; dependent upon position, TS/SCI may be required
- Master's degree in related field
- Prior CSSP experience on Navy programs
- Knowledge of CJCSM 6510.01B
- Knowledge of Digital Forensics.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website