General Summary: Control System Cyber and Mitigations Analyst
Under limited direction, the Analyst will design, test, operate and implement secure operating systems, networks, and database products. The successful candidate will develop technical and operational views, reports, and summaries to provide leadership with a continuous, accurate, situational understanding of the cyber posture of AMC operational Technology. The Analyst will:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
- Assist in the design, development, testing, and implementation of cyber applications, secure operating systems, and database products to find secure solutions for enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Work with a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
- Assist in developing comprehensive technical and operational solutions to enable resiliency, security, and production objectives by site.
- Perform research and analyses at all levels of total system product to include concept design, fabrication, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Integrate architectural features into existing infrastructures and design cyber security architectural artifacts.
- Monitor, track, and report status of the AMC CS Security Command Plan implementation
- Develop and Execute Operational Technology (OT) Cyber Threat Assessments, Analysis, and Mitigation Mythology Development, Standardize Security and Technical Architectures for Cybersecurity.
- Support cyber-related incident management activities and provide mitigation strategies to leadership.
- Conduct analysis of completed cyber risk assessments to identify, develop, and recommend technical and operational solutions.
- Assist in the development of detailed and implementable technical and operational COAs to identify cyber risks, remediate identified risks and improve cyber resiliency, without introducing additional operational or mission execution risk.
- Perform onsite installation, configuration, implementation, and execution of COAs approved by AMC leadership.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's of Science degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of work related experience
- Strong knowledgebase preferred in the areas of: real-time security situational awareness, operational network systems, and security monitoring
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical approaches and findings
- Minimum SECRET Security Clearance
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Asset Inventory & Management
- Experience with IT/OT in an operational environment
- Minimum DoD 8570/8140 IAT or IAM Level II
- Computing Environment certifications a plus (A+, Net+, Cisco)
- TOP SECRET with SCI Eligibility a plus
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website