About The Planning and Proposal Team:
- We enjoy high levels of collaboration and teamwork in a deadline-driven environment.
- We have mature processes and tools that have proven to be successful to support our efforts. They are scalable to respond to small task orders and complex, large proposal efforts
- COLSA senior leaders are involved in our process and invested in producing compliant and compelling proposals.
- We believe in a culture where hard work and fun are not mutually exclusive. We know that happy employees are motivated to bring their best every day.
- We are a close-knit team that relies on each individual team member taking a proactive approach in doing his or her part to engage in critical thinking, creativity and problem solving to tackle the unique challenges each solicitation brings.
- Our staff is involved with the entire proposal – from planning to production. No job is too big or too small for each of us.
- Our proposal reviews are performed by technical subject matter experts and executive leadership and are friendly and constructive! We all have the same goal – to develop a winning proposal.
Some Things You Will Be Doing:
- Planning – reviewing and analyzing RFPs, performing research, developing compliance matrices, supporting schedule development, and preparing proposal materials and reference documents for reviews.
- Designing Solutions – brainstorming, interviewing, storyboarding, researching, writing.
- Creating – technical writing and editing proposal sections, data calls, templates, applying advanced formatting techniques, creating tables and graphics.
- Coordinating –tracking and communicating proposal support activities internally and externally to include proposal reviews, meetings, data calls, assignments, and deadlines.
- Providing guidance to junior level analysts and compliance expertise
- Working Overtime – only when required.
- Producing – supporting final proposal production activities to include completing delivery checklists, confirming delivery requirements, and final receipt.
- Performing Other Duties as Assigned – examples include participating in the Business Development Council, performing program research and RFP analysis for upcoming pipeline opportunities, incorporating your good ideas into our process.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree in related field such as Business Administration, English, Communications, Journalism or equivalent experience
- Minimum five years relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of desktop applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and database programs
- U.S. Citizenship required; must be able to obtain/maintain a DoD clearance
- Familiar with the Shipley proposal method
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin
Apply on company website