COLSA is seeking highly-skilled cyber professionals to provide iterative Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) services in support of NIWC (Naval Information Warfare Center) Atlantic. The work to be performed under this task order is focused on NIWC Atlantic's C4ISR capabilities specific to Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO).
- Execute, draft, edit, and maintain SOP documentation
- Identify tool gaps as CSSP capabilities evolve over time and recommend appropriate solutions
- Provide support of technical design for CSSP service delivery environments and sponsors
- Provide support determining the CSSP support network and system architecture
- Determining appropriate data sets, aggregation, and processing required to deliver CSSP functionality
- Coordinates with external partners to ensure that the CSSP tools and capabilities provide interoperability throughout subscriber enclaves
- Participates in Department of Defense working groups to provide technical expertise for the DoD and remain current on the latest developments
- Provide support in the determination of subscriber needs for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud development and monitoring requirements
- Participate in program reviews and onsite certification evaluations
- Coordinate with Incident Response and Infrastructure Support staff to meet CSSP requirements
- Limited travel experience may be required.
*Contingent upon funding and selection
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent, advanced degree preferred
- Education, experience and certification requirements are subject to those mandated by the company and/or contract
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Demonstrated experience developing IA/security architectures and designs on systems
- Minimum of a DoD Secret clearance required; dependent upon position, TS/SCI may be required
- Master's degree in related field
- Prior CSSP within Navy programs
- IASAE II certifications--CASP+ CE; CISSP (or Associate); CSSLP
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website