Performs analyst functions including information gathering, data modeling, project testing, and creation of performance measurements to support project objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
• Maintains analytical systems, verifies the accuracy of the data, and acts as liaison with business*
• Captures, develops, and documents some or all of the following: data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements*
• Creates and edits technical documentation for project areas such as cloud, software, compliance, and security *
• Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of project objectives or contributes to the implementation of strategic direction
• May write code to preprocess and clean data
• Applies data modeling and data virtualization principles
• Generally conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis on data to generate insights and information to ensure correct predictive forecasting or classification
• Develops reports and deliverables for management and communicates with stakeholders
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, engineering, math, statistics, operations research, business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6-10 years of related experience
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Data engineering experience: working with large amounts of structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge and/or experience in applying analytic methodologies and principles to address client, cloud-based needs
- Working knowledge of current operating systems and programming languages
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance with eligibility for DIA-SCI access. Candidate selected must successfully pass a DIA CI polygraph within 60 days of hire
- Experience with Data Pipelining, Machine Learning / Deep Learning, Advanced Analytics, Neo4j, MongoDB, ArangoDB, SQL and NOSQL databases
- Proactive self-starter capable of finding and solving problems with little guidance
- DoD Analyst background
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website