This position is located at Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, OH. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plans, executes, and reports on the developmental test and evaluation for the Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS)
- Provides individual technical effort in responding to questions/issues of critical importance to the customer.
- Supports the development of strategic test documents such as Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Integrated Test Team Charter, Integrated Test Plan and Integrated Test Description as applicable.
- Assists in ensuring system requirements are testable and advises on performance measures, test entry/exit criteria, test design limitations and constraints, and test progress.
- Employs test automation tools and utilities supporting test execution.
- Develops and employs tests utilizing performance-testing tools.
- Identifies and documents deficiencies and anomalies of systems under test, evaluates and reports deficiencies, provides recommendations, and participates in deficiency review boards.
- Prepares, executes, reviews, and analyzes test objectives, plans, procedures and metrics; prepares reports throughout the software development life cycle. Develops and writes methods of tests, test cases, test cards, and any other test process documents required to plan, execute and report on testing.
- Must be willing to work extended hours including weekends and holidays when required to meet mission requirements.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
One of the following combinations is required: Master's Degree and a minimum of 10 years of applicable experience -OR- Bachelor's degree and 18 years of applicable experience –OR- HS Diploma or Equivalent and 22 years of applicable experience.
- US Citizenship required. Must be able to acquire a SECRET security clearance.
- Must have experience working with a federal financial/accounting system or Oracle E-Business Suite (E-BS).
- Software application testing (business system) with Agile software development
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively on a team and to lead and direct the work of others.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing including communication skills in areas of technical writing, briefings, and formal presentations.
- A current and active SECRET security clearance.
- JIRA/Confluence test tools experience.
- Test script automation experience (e.g. OATS, UFT, etc.)
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Cybersecurity test and evaluation is desired.
- Experience with DEAMS.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website