This position provides support to the 45 Test Squadron, Space and Intel flight at Eglin AFB, Florida. This support includes the following:
- Provide technical leadership and frequently serve as the final technical authority for the Distributed Common Ground System program and associated interfaces.
- Provides individual technical support of critical importance to the customer. Conducts data analysis and applies knowledge of engineering technology under the direction of engineering staff. Types of tasks include: test and evaluation, test support, logistics, sustainment, operations analyses, technical studies, and various analyses and support activities including cost/price, and program/system security.
- Conduct data analysis and apply knowledge of engineering technology under the direction of engineering staff. These tasks include test and evaluation, test support, logistics, sustainment, operations analyses, technical studies, and various analyses and support activities including program/system security.
- Assist in the development of system requirements, performance measures, test phase entry/exit criteria, and analysis of design constraints functional capabilities, and metrics.
- Support Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E), Operational Test (OT), Force Development Evaluation (FDE), Risk Reduction Testing (RRT) and certification for test readiness; identify deficiencies, verify compliance with specifications and standards, and assess stability of various system configurations.
- Support senior engineers when interacting with System Program Offices, other services, and development contractors.
- Prepare, execute, review, and analyze test plans, procedures, metrics, and reports throughout the software development life cycle. Develop and write methods of tests, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), test cases, test objectives/procedures, test directives, technical or letter reports, analysis and review of requirements, and other test process documents as required in the conduct of testing.
- Coordinate schedules, pre-and post-test activities, logistics of test planning, and test results.
- Travel up to 33% of time to contractors' facilities, test sites, and other locations (OCONUS and CONUS).
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
One of the following combinations is required: Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and a minimum of 3 years of technical experience is required -OR- Associate's degree in a technical discipline and 7 years of technical experience -OR- HS Diploma or Equivalent and 9 years technical experience.
- Must have the ability to interface with prime weapons system contractors regarding test objectives, schedules, budgets, and methods of test.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively on a team and to lead and direct the work of others.
- Must possess effective oral and written communications skills.
- Good interpersonal communications skills and be comfortable leading and working in a team environment.
- Proficiency in the use and integration of MS Office applications required.
- SECRET Security Clearance required with the ability to acquire a TOP SECRET Security Clearance with an investigation date within the last five years.
- Relevant technical experience in the areas related to ISR collection systems. Specifically, Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) experience as an operator maintainer or tester.
- Experience with AF DCGS capabilities and/or site operations including processing and exploitation of imagery and signals data from sensors installed on U-2, Predator, Reaper, and Global Hawk platforms.
- Experience with DCGS maintenance and support including computers and communications systems
- Understanding of Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence ML/AI concepts, functions and capabilities.
- Security Plus accreditation is desired.
- Experience on DOD or Air Force Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance imagery and signals intelligence flight and/or ground processing.
- Recent knowledge in test and development acquisition support for DCGS, and broad knowledge of existing and prototype technologies in the areas of intelligence collection.
- Experience with service oriented architectures, web information services, and net-centric information systems
- Understanding of development test and evaluation processes, specifically - acquisition program development and detailed knowledge of Air Force C2 test methodologies including AFI 99-103.
- Knowledge of the system development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of IT systems analysis and application software concepts, functions, techniques, and capabilities sufficient to evaluate emerging technologies in a development environment.
- A TOP SECRET security clearance with a periodic reinvestigation date within the last five years is highly desired.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website