This position provides support to the 47th Cyberspace Test Squadron (CTS)–Located at Lackland Training Annex-Joint Base San Antonio, TX. This support includes the following:
- Provides insight for the establishment, implementation, and adherence to policies and standards that guide and support the terms of the information security strategy.
- Provides risk management activities that assure an acceptable level of risk for the organization/project.
- Produce and maintain DoD/SAP (Special Access Program) Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages.
- Coordinate security-related activities with ISOs, SCA, SCAR, and AO.
- Ensure systems are operated IAW approved system security plan
- Conducts audits to ensure information systems security policies and procedures are implemented as defined in security plans and best practices
- Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
- Participates in response teams to ensure any anomalies are corrected in accordance with government or industry standards.
- Managing and remediating weaknesses uncovered as a result of an assessment through continuous monitoring and creating Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) when required
- Document Preparation, including, but not limited to: System Security Plan (SSP), Security Control Traceability Matrix (SCTM), Interconnection Security Agreement (ISA), Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAM), Incident Response Plan (IRP), Configuration Management Plan (CMP)
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
One of the following combinations is required: Master's Degree and a minimum of 10 years of applicable experience -OR- Bachelor's degree and 18 years of applicable experience –OR- HS Diploma or Equivalent and 22 years of applicable experience.
- Must possess an active Top Secret clearance and be able to obtain and maintain an SCI.
- Must be eligible for Special Access Programs within 90 days.
- Minimum of 5 years of work-related experience
- DoD 8570.01-Manual IAT Level III Certification required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Experience with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
- Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)
- Experience obtaining Authorizations to Operate (ATO)
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website