This position will support the 96th Cyberspace Test Group (96 CTG), 96th Test Wing Eglin AFB FL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide facilities improvement, maintenance, and project management support for the 96th Cyberspace Test Group (96 CTG), 96th Test Wing Eglin AFB FL.
- Work closely with squadron leadership, project managers, test engineers, test customers, and other organizations to support new construction, modification and maintenance of 96 CTG test and evaluation and administration facilities.
- Assists with developing plans, preparing documentation, and coordinating with contracting, civil engineering organizations, 96 CTG offices for new or modified facilities.
- Witness contractor and Government civil engineering projects during project execution.
- Will assist in providing direct logistics support for 96 CTG test projects.
- Support other office logistics duties which may include one or more of the following Air Force test and logistics programs: Composite Tool Kit (CTK), Unit Environmental Focal Point, Vehicle Control Officer (VCO), Unit Airfield Driving Program, Equipment Accounts, Self-Inspection programs, Unit Ground Safety Program, Personal Wireless Communications Systems (PWCS), Land Mobile Radios, Range Logistics, Supply, Facility Management and COMSEC Management and other duties related to Test Support.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
One of the following combinations is required: Bachelor's degree and 0-3 years of applicable experience -OR- Associate's Degree and 4 years of applicable experience -OR- HS Diploma or Equivalent and 6 years of applicable experience.
- A great attitude, curiosity, and a willingness to learn
- Prior DOD experience.
- Facilities management, construction, or civil engineering experience.
- Project or process management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on a team and work independently when required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing including communication skills in areas of technical writing and briefings.
- This position requires access to classified information in performance of the job.
- Current active DOD SECRET security clearance is required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance. US Citizenship.
- Air Force organizational level facilities management, civil engineering or construction projects management experience.
- Construction experience.
- Air Force organizational logistics program experience (such as vehicle control operations, equipment/tool custodian activities, and other DOD organizational programs).
- Proficiency in the use and integration of Microsoft Office applications.
- Prior military experience in an aircraft or ground equipment maintenance or Civil Engineering Air Force Specialty Code or Military Occupational Specialty.
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website