The Contractor shall have extensive logistics and GFP experience with a background in AF materiel management, including extensive knowledge of Air Force Handbook 23-123, FAR Part 45. The Contractor shall have extensive knowledge of the AF supply system, both retail and wholesale management. The Contractor shall be knowledgeable about procurement and management of all types of GFP to include spares, equipment, and tooling, classified and COMSEC parts.
- Provide product assistance to the PM and Product Support Manager (PSM) for the execution of the PSM's duties as the Total Life Cycle Systems Manager.
- Provide assistance to the sustainment teams through data analysis, acquisition management, procurement, and other associated logistics data of critical assets, insurance spares, tooling, and related parts and material.
- Be knowledgeable in software development, sustainment, and depot avionics testing and repair.
- Assist in accomplishing analyses, writing reports, recommending actions, or performing any related tasks that provide logisticians the capability to conduct the orderly arrangement of all maintenance support, including SE, to keep systems and equipment ready to perform assigned missions. This includes all levels of maintenance and implementation of those levels using partnering, organic, and Contractor support.
- Assist in defining the process of evolving and establishing maintenance/support concepts, plans, and requirements to be performed during the total life cycle of the system or equipment.
- Provide support in the following areas: performing reliability-centered maintenance program analyses, level of repair analyses, aircraft battle damage repair, and other maintenance trade studies; recommending required maintenance capability for all levels of repair to include calibration concepts, requirements, and plans; tracking and monitoring weapon system modifications; assisting with the Source of Repair Assignment Process (SORAP) and assisting in inter-service screening; aiding in the identification of requirements for interim contractor support, contractor logistics support and post-production support; developing maintenance activation planning and processes; ensuring provisions are made for survivability, corrosion control, nondestructive inspection, structural integrity, built-in test and performance monitoring, and hazardous materials in addressing environmental logistics impacts; and identifying, quantifying, and assessing the ILS/product support and sustainment elements.
- Use Military Standard Requisitioning and Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP) to perform requisitions using various systems such as Fedmall, WEBREQ, and Government Furnished Property Acquisition Management System (GFPAMS).
- Provide materiel management support using Government systems including but not limited to FedMall, ILS-S (ES-S), LIMS-EV, FEDLOG, Haystack, DoDAAC system, Stock Control Home Page, Distribution Standard System (DSS) Material Release Order (MRO) Tracking, Allowance Standard Retrieval System (ASRS), Advanced Component Obsolescence Management (AVCOM), Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) lookup site, Special Packaging Instructions Retrieval & Exchange System (SPIRES), and ETIMS for TOs, D043, AFEMS/ DPAS/WAWF for GFE accountability.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- BS/BA in a relevant field and a minimum of 10 years' recent experience in an acquisition program office or sustainment complex
- Must demonstrate proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Skype/Lync), Adobe Acrobat, and applications for access to the worldwide web including Microsoft Internet Explorer
- May be required to learn to use other commercial or specialized computer applications
- Will be required to obtain/maintain the required level of DoD security clearance; U.S. Citizenship required.
- The ideal candidate will be a previous Loadmaster or Senior Enlisted military service member
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website