This position provides support to the 413 Flight Test Squadron located at Duke Field, supporting the Combat Rescue Helicopter (CRH) developmental test (DT) program. This support includes the following:
The individual works as a member of an integrated product team to develop and test new capabilities for the US Air Force. This position requires an individual with motivation and initiative to support developmental flight testing in a dynamic high tempo environment.
- Provides logistical and supply officer support to the 413th Flight Test Squadron. The focus of this position will be on supply aspects of the logistics career field.
- Utilizes experience and knowledge to ensure logistics support requirements are designed into acquisition programs by working issues involving logistics elements including supplies, support equipment, technical data, maintenance coordination, facilities management, and equipment packaging, handling, storage, and transportation.
- Assist the Government in the successful accomplishment of test missions by providing responsive, comprehensive support in the functional areas of logistics/supply to meet customer requirements.
- Participate in test planning meetings to determine logistics/supply requirements for local and deployed test activities.
- Coordinate maintenance and supply actions, manage supply transactions, and track assets in the repair cycle.
- Travel to off-site locations to attend meetings and coordinate test support when required.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
One of the following combinations is required: Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years of applicable experience -OR- Associate's Degree and 7 years of applicable experience -OR- HS Diploma or Equivalent and 9 years of applicable experience.
- Active Secret Clearance required.
- Must be a self-motivated individual able to take responsibility for organizing, coordinating, and executing assignments to accomplish developmental test on a variety of aircraft and systems.
- Must be familiar with the DoD supply process, governing DoD regulations, USAF instructions and methodologies.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of an integrated test team.
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work outside as well in an office environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Must have good organization, decision making, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to operate drive light trucks and vans. May be required to operate a forklift.
- The ability to travel up to 20% of work time is required.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website