Responsible for developing, executing, and managing the Persistent Cyber Training Environment (PCTE) external communications with all stakeholders to include at the Senior Executive Service (SES) / General Officer level.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
- Coordinates industry, customer, and media related events while ensuring a consistent and effective communication plan is executed.*
- Provides a range of technical and consultative services to assist the program office in effective communication of program information.*
- Communicates program requirements, task planning, project schedules, budgets, and other program information through the preparation and presentation of reports and briefings.*
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates special activities as needed.
- May serve as a liaison with other departments and/or customers on assigned programs.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6-10 years related experience.
- Must have unique experience, knowledge and skills in the area of persistent cyber training environments.
- Must have experience coordinating with and briefing senior government civilian and military staff.
- U.S. Citizenship with an active SECRET security clearance.
- Experience providing technical SME support to US Army program offices.
- Experience providing technical SME support to US Army Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training & Instrumentation (PEO STRI).
- Experience providing direct support to the US Army Persistent Cyber Training Environment (PCTE) program.
- Applicable cyber certification is desired (e.g. CEH, OSCP, PenTest+).
- TS/SCI clearance
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website