Analyzes program activities such as acquisition program planning, proposal pricing, financial management, cost analysis and other tasks related to government contracts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
* Analyzes, evaluates, and assists in development and maintenance of program budget
* Monitors costs incurred, program performance and provides cost status information
* Plans, schedules and executes cost-related reporting deliverables to assigned COLSA Project Lead
* Assists in preparation and analysis of both scheduled and ad-hoc budgeting reports for internal and external customers
* May serve as primary interface between various entities including, but not limited to, corporate functional departments, subcontractors, and government customers
* May provide leadership to lower level employees
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
* Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance or related field or equivalent experience
* Minimum of six years work related experience
* AMCOM Express contract experience
* Ability to work well under pressure in fast-paced, dynamic program environment
* Minimum DoD Secret clearance required
* Prior experience in program control/analysis functions
* Prior experience working in a government site/customer environment
* Ability to efficiently perform analysis on large, high-volume program cost data with quick turnaround requirements
* Self-starter with capability of performing efficiently, solving problems, and creating solutions with minimal daily supervision
* Background in other government program functional areas such as Budgeting, Pricing, Billing, Accounting, Contracts, or Subcontracts
* Solid understanding of government program financial/contractual guidelines and concepts for contractors such as FAR, JTAR, BPA, etc.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website