This position provides support to the 412 Test Wing at Edwards AFB. This support includes the following:
- Provide knowledge and experience in acquisition Project Management and general organizational workflow (philosophy, policies, and procedures) to procurement activities, project/program management tasks, acquisition programs and organizational activities.
- Specifically, provide support related to projects involving ground test and flight test activities with commercial and non-commercial aircraft in the air transport class size in both standard and non-standard configurations.
- Support the development of planning, provisioning, executing, evaluating and reporting project records necessary for effective acquisition determination.
- Plan, coordinate, monitor, report and adjust project schedules for both near-term and long-term project events across multiple regions.
- Assist in the development, monitoring, auditing and reporting of project cost data.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
One of the following combinations is required: Master's Degree and a minimum of 10 years of applicable experience -OR- Bachelor's degree and 18 years of applicable experience –OR- HS Diploma or Equivalent and 22 years of applicable experience.
- Active SECRET security clearance with an investigation date within the last five years.
- Previous Program Management experience in an AF test organization or systems program office.
- Experience in aircraft test and evaluation within U.S. government construct highly desired.
- Must possess effective oral and written communications skills, good interpersonal communications skills and be comfortable working in a team environment.
- Must be proficient in the use and integration of MS Office Word, Excel and Power point applications.
- Able to multi-task and perform work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, personable, detail-oriented and organized
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website