- Provide administrative, Acquisition Security, Personnel Security, Information Protection (IP), Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP), and Operations Security (OPSEC), COMSEC, Foreign Military Sales Security, support during the capabilities planning/pre-acquisition, acquisition, development, production and sustainment phases of various equipment and weapon systems within the framework of the defense acquisition management system. Tasks may include, but are not limited to: participation on IPTs and related activities, analyzing problems, defining alternative solutions, providing recommendations, writing reports, and accomplishing specifically assigned work as defined in individual tasks orders.
- May not release or allow any foreign national access to U.S. Government information without direct approval from the U.S. Government.
- May have access to another foreign government's information at the unclassified and sensitive levels.
- Comply with the U.S. State Department's ITAR (22 Code of Federal Regulations [CFR] Parts 120-130 and Amendments), the Arms Export Control Act, Defense Trade Security Initiatives, State Department, USAF, and DoD policies relative to the ITAR and exporting and importing data especially for non-FMS cases.
- Obtain a Technical Assistance Agreement (TAA) with each of the foreign nations identified by COR at the time of any resulting contract.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- MA/MS and twelve (12) years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, five (5) years of which must be in the DoD -OR-
- BA/BS degree, and fifteen (15) years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, five (5) of which must be in the DoD -OR-
- Twenty (20) years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, eight (8) of which must be in the DoD.
- MUST have acquisition experience
- Excellent written communication, report writing, and presentation skills.
- A SECRET security clearance is required to start.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website