COLSA Corporation is seeking experienced candidates for roles within our Innovation and Solutions team in Huntsville, Alabama.
As a Senior Graph Data Architect, you will work with a team using the latest hardware and software technologies to build advanced capabilities, conduct research and development, and develop novel solutions to our customers most complex and challenging problems. You will lead and participate in projects ranging from graph theoretic approaches, knowledge graph analysis and implementation, taxonomy and ontology development, to high-level solutioning for customer engagements. You will regularly interface with senior company leadership and government customers as a graph subject matter expert. As such, you should have experience in most or all of the following:
- Applied Graph Theory
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Graph Database technologies
- Data Modeling
- Knowledge Management
- Decision Analysis
- Strong mathematics skills
- Using, adapting, and developing analytic tools, techniques and processes for technical support activities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Master's degree in Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, or other related field
- Minimum of 5-7+ years related experience
- Expertise in Graph Theory, Graph Analytics, and Graph Database technologies
- Ability to work unsupervised and maintain technological creativity
- Enjoy working as a member of a team and assisting with developing novel solutions to complex problems
- Experience in developing ontologies, taxonomies, and other data and knowledge models and frameworks
- Create technical briefings and/or documentation to present to senior company leadership and government customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Word, and Excel)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance at a minimum (requires U.S. Citizenship)
- Ph.D. in Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, or other related field.
- Experience with visualization frameworks such as D3.js or Cytoscape
- Experience with NonRelational technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB
- Current hands-on experience with at least two coding and scripting languages such as C/C++, Java, and Python, as well as MATLAB and XML in a Linux and/or Windows based development environment
- Active Secret Security Clearance or higher
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website