COLSA is currently seeking qualified personnel for a Project Manager position in support of NAVAIR in Pax River, MD.
- Applies project principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate military weapon systems.
- Reviews and prepares project and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation.
- Applies project experience to perform functions such as system integration, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.
- Analyzes designs, develops, implements, tests, or evaluates automated data processing software related to engineering or functional requirements of military weapon systems, associated support systems, or management information systems.
- As the project manager for the contracted effort, ensure project procedures and controls are followed, manage manning and staffing project efforts, and lead problem resolution efforts.
- Interfaces with system or program contractors, vendors, and Government representatives regarding the technical aspects of the programs/projects.
- Senior level person may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
*Contingent upon hiring and selection
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
One of the following combinations of education and experience:
- BS or BA degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems and at least ten (10) years of experience in engineering management of a project in systems engineering, design or field service of DoD aircraft or weapons systems.
- Associate's degree and 14 years of related experience to include at least 10 of those years being in engineering management of a project in systems engineering, design or field service of DoD aircraft or weapons systems.
- High school diploma and 16 years of related experience to include at least 10 of those years being in engineering management of a project in systems engineering, design or field service of DoD aircraft or weapons systems.
- U.S Citizenship required; must be able to obtain/maintain DoD security clearance
- DoD Secret clearance
- Technically-focused degree
- PMP certification
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website