COLSA is currently seeking qualified personnel for positions in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD).
- Performing system engineering and mission engineering efforts that include developing requirements, top level designs and system architectures for software intensive systems.
- Identification, analysis and resolution of complex systems engineering design issues involving platform, weapon, C2, and fire control systems for Navy/Joint warfighting capabilities
*Contingent upon funding and selection
COLSA can offer you challenging work, a generous compensation and benefits package, professional development and growth opportunities, and recognition and acknowledgement for your hard work. We welcome you to join our family and be a part of what makes COLSA a successful employer of choice!
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelors of Science (BS) degree or higher from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline
- Five (5) years professional systems engineering experience with a DoD major platform, weapon, fire control systems program, with three (3) years concurrent experience as a team leader performing system engineering and mission engineering efforts that include developing requirements, top level designs and system architectures for software intensive systems. This includes experience related to the identification, analysis and resolution of complex systems engineering design issues involving platform, weapon, and fire control systems for Naval/Joint warfighting capabilities
- SECRET clearance required
- Education and experience requirements will be determined by contract and company requirements
- Master's degree in related field
- Experience and familiarity with command operations at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD)
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website