This position supports the AWACS CTF at Tinker AFB, OK. The successful candidate will develop, conduct, and coordinate high-priority planning and in-depth data analyses of major project assignments. The successful applicant will have an Electrical Engineering background and will work with an integrated team (Military, Government Civilian, DoD Contractor) to become a system expert on how the AWACS radar and ESM systems function.
- Provides AWACS effectiveness and system performance engineering support
- Provides engineering related activities such as long range planning and documentation preparation, technical project planning, presentation preparation and delivery, and general project engineering support
- Provides EE expertise to the program office, the 96TW and 96OG, other AF and joint agencies, and coalition and allied nation military organizations for command, control and information communication systems developments.
- Assists with concepts and requirements analyses for developmental planning support in evaluation of the mission to be accomplished and related requirements definition and documentation
- Supports integrated flight testing such as weapon system integration, aircraft software and hardware upgrades
- Assists in the test planning and design process by identifying test data requirements, working with instrumentation engineers to establish how to collect required data to ensure data integrity
- As necessary, participates in development and review of test run cards, participates in program technical reviews, and attends mission briefs and debriefs
- Supports test mission execution and conducts real-time quick-look evaluation of test results
- Post-mission, participates in review of flight test data and videos, identifies and/or coordinates flight test data analysis required for isolating test anomalies, and reviews flight test reports for anomaly investigation, technical solution development and coordination.
- Analyzes, identifies, and evaluates issues and coordinates recommendations to resolve substantive and critical problems and issues.
- Monitors similar test activities conducted by other agencies, identifies opportunities to conduct integrated test activities.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
One of the following combinations is required: Master's Degree in a technical discipline and a minimum of 10 years of technical experience -OR- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and 18 years of technical experience –OR- HS Diploma or Equivalent and 22 years of technical experience.
- An Active SECRET clearance is required.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
- May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- A Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience working with operational or developmental test organizations is highly desired.
- Proficiency in the use and integration of Microsoft Office applications highly desired.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website