COLSA Corporation is currently seeking to fill a Test Engineering Support position at Robins Air Force Base in Warner Robins, GA.
Conducts advanced tasks in the testing and analysis of new and existing systems, software or hardware to determine effectiveness, operational readiness, ensuring applicable specifications are being met.
Principle Duties ad Responsibilities:
- Provide highly technical expertise and skills for design, performance, and analysis of tests on complex mechanical, electromechanical and electrical/electronic systems such as qualification tests, reliability tests, and all types of environmental tests
- Participate in hardware evaluations
- Develop standards and guidelines for tasks being performed
- Provide technical expertise and skills for design, performance, analysis, and reporting of tests on complex, mechanical, electromechanical and electrical/electronic systems such as, but not limited to, developmental tests, operational tests, qualification tests, reliability tests, and all types of environmental tests
- Participate in hardware/software evaluations and assist the Government in development of standards and guidelines for tasks being performed
- Develop standards and guidance for tasks being performed
- Support engineering tasks such as, but not limited to, investigations and analysis, trade-off studies, quality evaluations, deficiency reports, depot assistance requests and cyber security penetration and vulnerability
- Design and implement testing plans, coordinating between the SPO and the applicable testing facility
- Participate in events such as, but not limited to, TIMs, PDRs, CDRs, Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs), Functional Configuration Audits (FCAs), First Article Tests (FATs), and Air Worthiness (AW) coordination
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Masters Degree in Engineering from an ABET Accredited Institution and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 years of which must be in the DoD
- OR, Bachelors Degree in Engineering from an ABET Accredited Institution, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD
- OR, 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Active SECRET DoD Clearance
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Level II or III certification in an engineering discipline
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website