Vice President, Asset Quality Review Officer
The Asset Quality Review Officer is responsible leading and/or participating periodic loan review to assess each lending group's credit quality.
- Assures for Bank's Risk Asset Committee and regulators, an independent assessment of each loan department's credit quality.
- Adherence to credit policy.
- Works directly with Asset Quality Review to develop action plans to correct systemic deficiencies and to develop and/or amend credit policy as needed.
- Leads or participates in periodic loan reviews to assess each lending department's credit quality.
- Understands and interprets Comerica credit policy and ensure that lending departments adhere to credit policy and quality standards.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses in credit underwriting.
- Develops recommendations to correct underwriting and credit quality deficiencies.
Apply on company website