Business Unit Risk Analyst Lead - IT Risk Portfolio Lead
The Business Risk Analyst Lead - IT Risk Portfolio Lead role may be an individual contributor or may function as a team leader of a small group responsible for assessing the operational risk of their business unit. This role will provide insight and direction relative to gaps in controls along with regular reporting to management reflecting trends, strengths and weaknesses. The Role will take part in initiatives related to the proactive identification and remediation of IT risks within all of Technology. The Portfolio Lead will partner with the DCIO's assigned to their portfolio to Manage business as usual activities. Previous audit or risk management experience and CISA or CRISC certifications are preferred. Scope Includes:
- Proactive IT Risk and Control Management
- Proactively identify IT risks and strengthen IT controls by working with TS to analyze, evaluate and verify IT controls, processes and procedures, documenting self-identified control gaps, advising and supporting in the development of action plans and compensating controls to eliminate or reduce risks, tracking, reporting and driving progress of remediation activities.
- Proactively review IT risk control frameworks, processes and procedures looking for opportunities for optimization to increase efficiency and effectiveness and eliminate redundant processes.
- Raise awareness and visibility of IT risk issues that require management focus.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and issues in information technology.
- Contribute to building a proactive risk culture.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships by effectively communicating and regularly sharing information, issues/points of interest, learnings and knowledge with the team, internal and external business partners
- Support management and other team members in the achievement of individual, divisional and team goals
- Lead management and oversight of all regulatory and audit inquiries.
- Responsible for the coordination and preparation of audit and exam deliverables.
- Ensure key regulatory and control timelines and required processes and evidence (documents) are tested.
- Ensure compliance and control findings are reported to management of affected areas.
- Perform risk analysis to determine level of risk to the bank and recommend action(s) to mitigate risk.
- Develop and implement new compliance programs to address regulatory changes.
- Monitor and interpret policy and procedures for assigned line of business and update as required.
- Recommend ways to reduce turn times while balancing operational risk.
- Analyze and make recommendations on department policies, processes and procedures.
- Partners with the business unit(s) to ensures all processes and procedures follow policies and federal regulations.
- Participate in Committees and Special Projects as warranted.
- Management of and/or participation in large to complex sized projects related to risk and compliance.
- Work collaboratively with business units and others on the implementation of new regulations.
- Educate and train business unit on risks and controls that affect them.
- Ensure compliance training requirements are properly communicated and completed.
Apply on company website