Senior Vice President Digital Marketing The Senior Vice President Digital Marketing will be responsible for the strategic management and delivery of customers' and prospects' digital channel experiences on behalf of all business lines, including digital and traditional media programs, direct marketing programs, comerica.com and other customer-facing Web experiences, social media platform delivery, content marketing as well as other supporting customer experience platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The role will define the overall digital customer roadmap for the enterprise and work with Service Company technology to identify the underlying technical architecture required for customer delivery. This role will also define the company's digital goto-market strategy in support of its most important revenue-generating strategies and programs, including the creation of digital and traditional acquisition media plans, acquisition and cross-sell direct marketing campaign plans, brand-enhancing social media strategies and demand generating content marketing. The role will also define performance KPIs for all such programs and provide regular reporting to the CMO that includes attribution reporting to enable effective marketing ROI measurement.
Social media planning and execution
- Continue to build and optimize the company's social media brand presence across approved platforms and develop synergistic strategies that provide for greater efficiency in social media programmatic implementation.
- Define enterprise strategies for the use of the major social media channels (including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) to enable listening and participation in digital conversations across the brand's social presence to gain and impart knowledge, foster relationships and create advocates who engage Comerica Bank for their needs.
- Create internal usage and training guidelines that establish and update the rules of engagement for Comerica colleagues broadening the brand's social media advocacy.
- Continue to align the social roadmap to leverage foundational platforms, increase brand awareness and thought leadership, innovate through social listening, and provide social customer support.
- Develop comprehensive direct marketing calendars for each business unit that leverage predictive analytic data models to deliver targeted and personalized messaging to customers and prospects via email, direct mail and telemarketing.
- Oversee the implementation strategy and ongoing utilization of Marketing Cloud as the central delivery platform for the company's direct marketing strategy and fully leverage that platform's capability to deliver direct marketing campaigns at greatly improved scale and speed.
- Work with business units and Marketing leadership peers to define strategic priorities and needs, and then translate that input into short- and long-term strategic plans that support business line acquisition, expansion and retention goals.
- Specific areas of responsibility include digital advertising media plans, traditional advertising media plans, and search marketing strategies and programs (both paid and organic).
- Continue to grow and optimize content marketing via an inbound marketing strategy to curate, create and distribute assets that raise awareness, demonstrate thought leadership, build trust, attract prospects and substantially increase search engine results page listings.
- Work closely with business unit leadership to develop a content calendar strategy that translates into a robust asset library of owned content, providing for a steady flow of public-facing assets (eBooks, infographics, videos, articles, white papers, etc.) that are easily sharable by Comerica relationship managers.
- Provide strategic leadership and oversight to the implementation of Marketing Cloud as the department's foundational marketing automation platform.
- Work closely with Service Company Technology and Salesforce to create the necessary processes and capabilities that will allow Corporate Marketing team members to leverage the tool on behalf of their campaigns and customer outreach activities.
- Ensure CCPA and other regulatory compliance in the creation of said processes and systems.
- Lead the ongoing evolution of the comerica.com experience across device platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet) and develop strategies that maximize the customer experience for prospects.
- Continue to grow personalization efforts to increase relevancy, conversion rates and lead generation.
- Work closely with the SVP/Technology to determine the necessary technology roadmap components required to enable capabilities development and evolution as well as provide oversight and direction to the CX development process by ensuring consistent and high-quality interpretation of the company's digital brand standards.
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards for all digital activity that are correlated to corporate KPIs and priorities.
- Provide ongoing performance updates to the CMO and by extension MEC.
Apply on company website