Financial Systems Business Analyst
The Financial Systems Business Analyst role will be responsible for working with business colleagues around the organization to understand and document their current accounting processes and assist with redesigning those processes into a new technical solution that creates efficiencies for the users and reporting processes. This role will require collaboration with technical resources in securing the data requirements. This role will require the incumbent to have an in-depth understanding of the financial solution so they can assist with the configuration of the accounting rules in the application (i.e. Workday). Position Competencies
Successful incumbents possess the ability to work across various team, business, and departmental lines; document and translate technical information into business procedure; perform results testing measures; be effective at implementing new systems and procedures to evaluate their effectiveness. Position Responsibilities:
- Work with business colleagues to understand and document their current accounting processes.
- Design new processes that fit into the framework of the Workday Accounting Center and Prism Analytics.
- Work with technical resources to secure data requirements.
- Assist with the configuration of the accounting rules and performs all testing of the new rules.
- Document data flow, configuration and testing results to ensure compliance with all audit requirements.
Apply on company website