Group Manager II, Middle Market
The Group Manager role will manage all aspects of the Middle Market Loan Group including overseeing and assisting Relationship Managers in their marketing of lending services and other products, credit quality, customer service, profitability and growth, as well as managing support staff. The Group Manager will also manage a smaller portfolio of loans, deposits, and customers in comparison to more senior level Group Managers within the specific lending division. This role will support clients that typically have an annual revenue between $30MM and $500MM.
Successful incumbents possess interpersonal savvy, have high decision quality, drive for results, direct others, motivate others, good presentation skills, great communication skills and process management.
- Direct the activities of a Loan Group to expand market share, increase loans, deposits and fee income on a profitable basis while striving for the highest levels of quality and professionalism.
- Meet profit plan and loan quality goals -- achieves plan income targets; maximizing loan spreads, fees and non-interest income; and managing direct expenses.
- Manage and maintain loan portfolio credit quality. Communicate appropriate loan policies and guidelines considering quality, pricing and types of loans. Assist loan officers in analyzing and structuring credit facilities for new and existing credits.
- Provide leadership for the business unit, development of strategic plans and execution of business unit strategy.
- Effectively lead and manage the team. Provide coaching, training, development and performance management. Responsible for hiring, firing, and salary administration.
- Business Development & Sales Leadership Management -- achieve sales results by implementing a sales action plan in an effective manner; conducting periodic sales meetings on the topics of prospecting, pipeline development, and deposit gathering; monitoring sales plan commitments; and recognizing efforts. Achieve connectivity goals by coaching the team to work jointly with CMA business partners to assure cross-selling of CMA products and services to existing and prospective customers. Participate in community activities to increase the bank's visibility.
- Administrative responsibilities such as reporting, budgeting, compliance management and other administrative duties. Ensures compliance by applying all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations; and CMA policies and procedures. Ensures completion of necessary and required compliance related training. Demonstrates compliance effectiveness by achieving satisfactory or better ratings on all audits.
25% travel is required for this position
Apply on company website