Infrastructure Operations Analyst IV
The Infrastructure Operations Analyst IV will work under very limited supervision and is responsible for high complexity technology operations tasks. Direct and assist technical teams to accomplish highly technical tasks in complex situations. Partner with other more senior colleagues and specialists to collaborate on innovative application of technical proficiency. Resolve incidents, requests and/or change orders associated with operations. Develop/refresh operational documentation. Provides budgetary support to management regarding resources, hardware/software costs and training. Support development and execution of test plans for system enhancements, upgrades and patches. Maintains a working knowledge of interfacing multi-platform technologies to ensure decisions are made in the best interest of the SME's supported software. Partner with vendors for the purpose of enhancing system product functionality. Participate and support all activities related to month-end, quarter-end, year-end, conversions weekend and holiday processing. Participate with on-call responsibilities including non-business hours and weekends. Responsible for providing input to the development and/or deployment of medium project plans across functional areas. Perform follow-up and ensure project tasks are completed on-time. Recommend improvements to standards and write procedures for Report Distribution and Comerica's Online Documentation systems.
- Create estimates (as it pertains to operational concerns) for System Design, Development, Testing and / or Implementation.
- Perform Level 0 and Level 1 support to associates and document steps taken in incidents and service requests.
- Work collaboratively with team members to support and maintain infrastructure or its associated components.
- Identify potential operational issues in projects, request fulfillment and individual assignments.
- Provide system failure analysis and recovery recommendations.
- Participate in Business continuity planning and testing.
- Interact directly with customers to negotiate solutions and implementation specifics.
- Perform technical analysis and make recommendation on large and complex initiatives involving a large team or group.
- Serve as a point of escalation for technical and general troubleshooting for moderate to complex incidents.
- Participate in and provides consulting & planning guidance on short term & long-term planning to meet ongoing business & operational needs.
- Second line support for incident management problems and issues related to select applications.
- Identify and resolve root cause behind reported problems and issues.
- Provide support in a 24x7 data center and/or 24x7 on-call support.
Apply on company website