International Trade Finance Officer Banker
The International Trade Finance Officer Banker role will be responsible for increasing the bank's profitability by providing high quality customer service and cultivating new business relationships. Position Competencies
Successful incumbents possess integrity, are trustworthy, have business acumen, are politically savvy, can build an effective relationships, possess strategic agility, have a drive for results, are effective in a variety of formal presentations, promote problem resolution and makes good decisions in a timely manner. Position Responsibilities:
- Support senior trade bankers that generate revenue from the market and service of international products and services to U.S. based business customers and prospects of the bank. Products include letters of credit (all types), international collections, banker's acceptances, Supply Chain Finance programs, Export-Import Bank of the United States & Small Business Administration export programs.
- Work closely to analyze and support assigned business units to develop new opportunities.
- Assist senior trade bankers with developing marketing plan and strategies for assigned business units.
- Work with senior trade bankers on sales delivery, sales support, and sales management.
- Accept and participate in special projects in support of the department, team and/or community.
Apply on company website