Managing Director- Institutional Trust
Comerica is searching for a new leader of its IT (Institutional Trust) business. The incumbent will be a high performing growth-oriented IT subject expert who has the ability to lead others to sustained high performance. IT offers its clients a robust set of product solutions including the Insurance, Taft Hartley, and Investment Management. Each of these areas are supported by a top-notch operations and compliance division that helps ensure our clients transactions are processed efficiently and accurately. The Managing Director, Institutional Trust is responsible for overseeing the core areas of Institutional Trust and implementing the vision for the department.
Strategic Sales & Business Results
- This role is responsible for overseeing the continued growth and development of all Institutional relationships, ensuring that the partner's experience with Comerica is strong and supportive of their business. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that business development activities are effectively managed, have the right oversight and are prosecuted appropriately.
- The leader is responsible for transforming the culture to high performance and charting the course for the future of the business.
- The incumbent is responsible for the appropriate account administration and as such has line of sight into the administration of accounts by effectively leading and managing the department managers. The role is also responsible for leading managers to execute on tactical plans.
- This role works closely with the Wealth Management risk team to ensure that activities being undertaken are within the Bank's risk appetite. This role works to ensure that the Risk and Control Self-Assessments accurately portray the business's risks. Ensures that internal audits and regulatory exams result in strong ratings.
- This role establishes and drives the strategy for the Institutional Trust business, by seeking to maximize partnerships; gaining agreement on the strategy with various stakeholders (e.g. Executive Management, Trust Leadership Team, Risk Management, Corporate Development).
Travel is required of this position. Relocation:
Some relocation assistance is offered for this position.
Apply on company website