Mortgage Lending Processor
Comerica Livonia Operations Center (Free Parking)
Hour of Operations 9:30am-6pm Monday-Friday This is an on-site position The Mortgage Lending Processor is responsible for performing collateral deposits, collateral review and payments for the Bank's Mortgage Warehouse line of credit customers. Also responsible for initiating payments on behalf of our customers and providing customer service.
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation starting at $44,000-$49,000
- You will be paid a $3,000 bonus after 120 days of successful performance
- Flexible schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees as well as Part Time individuals
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401(k) and Retirement Account Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- The opportunity for career advancement
- Analyze and validates mortgage loan and collateral documentation for mortgage warehouse lines of credit supporting our clients nationally.
- Use knowledge of mortgage lending principals and the end-to-end loan process to review, analyze and ensure authenticity of execution, completeness of information and verification that the documentation conforms to applicable credit approvals, policies and procedures.
- Process mortgage warehousing transactions, inquiry access, analysis and maintenance of collateral loan data on mortgage warehouse system that includes funding, wires, advances, payments, pay downs, shipments and case specific information.
- Perform settlement and verification transactions for government backed securities.
- Prepare documentation and ship loan collateral to investors upon request.
- Reconcile daily loan transaction activity to the collateral received and identify any discrepancies.
- Perform daily balancing of customer accounts.
- Maintains relationships and effectively encourages collaboration to provide quality customer service working diligently to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Ensures all key operational metrics, particularly in the areas of service quality, productivity and overall efficiency are met.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to external customers in relation to their account maintenance to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Handle escalation of issues from clients and customers.
- Identify process improvement opportunities or initiatives to improve the client/customer experience.
- Ensures compliance with established service objectives in accordance with procedures, corporate policies, legal guidelines, credit and lending policies, and applicable Federal and State Laws.
- Support Mortgage Warehouse Services audits/exams by providing requested information per agreed upon timeframes and ensure all requested responses for all exceptions or issues completed within the requested time frame.
Apply on company website