Operations Analyst III
This individual will be responsible for working independently to complete financial control functions, statistical reporting and analysis, problem resolution, training and various certifications (procedures, compliance, self-audits, user access).
- Weekly and monthly data entry of metrics.
- Multiple reporting tasks with a distribution that extends to senior leadership.
- Execute financial control audits using Hogan, GL, and other systems.
- Perform user access reviews on business applications.
- Facilitate/organize New Horizon training classes.
- Lead smaller initiatives or projects.
- Maintain business continuity plan(s).
- Create and maintain business process maps using Visio.
- Create or update department procedures and documentation.
- Maintain the department's SharePoint site.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform pivot tables, v lookups, graphs, formulas and reporting.
Apply on company website