Retail Product Manager, Vice President
The Product Manager role will be responsible for a single product and/or portfolio of products. This role will lead the development and implementation of strategy for assigned product(s) as well as the management of related projects. This would include the product design and development, pricing, profitability, product enhancements, competitive positioning and integration into sales planning. This role may include team leadership responsibility. Position Competencies
Successful incumbents are well organized, able to resolve issues, and identify items needed for the successful completion of projects, have negotiation skills, drive for results and public speaking/presentation skills. Position Responsibilities
- Develop and implement product strategy.
- Develop recommendations for products and/or product enhancements.
- Manage product pricing related to interest rates and fees.
- Manage competitive positioning and integration into sales process.
- Manage performance within key financial metrics
- Lead project planning process.
- Form and managed project teams across department and/or Bank.
- Lead implementation and delivery within agreed upon parameters
- Lead contract negotiation process.
- Manage the day to day relationship with vendor.
- Monitor SLA's
- Evaluate financial performance versus key metrics.
- Monthly reporting and analysis.
- Keep current on regulatory environment and suggest changes as needed to maintain compliance.
- Manage vendor risk management assessments
- Subject matter expert that leads a small group of co-workers on specific strategic initiatives and/or projects.
Apply on company website