Vice President, Senior Manager Technology - Hybrid Cloud Network Engineering and Transformation
The Senior Manager Technology is accountable for delivering a resilient, cost efficient, and digital friendly hybrid cloud infrastructure, that is always-on, ever-green, and self-healing. As a senior leader, he / she will provide:
- A bold vision to transform the network architecture toward simplicity, automation, and resiliency.
- Execution discipline of planning, executing to plan, and proactiveness to issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Leadership to attract & build a strong team with core competencies in Palo Alto, checkpoint, F5, AWS and Azure networking (e.g. VPC, VNet) technologies.
- Develop a culture of learning, openness, pursuit of truth and excellence, and collaboration.
- Leadership to build strong partnership with business domain, application domain, operations and the CISO organizations.
- Orchestrated process and intuitional capabilities to proactively meet all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Reduce network complexity by 5x.
- Reduce P1 and P2 incidents by 10x.
- Enhance resiliency and completely eliminate single point of failure.
- A strong integrated partner ecosystem to technology, process and key SMEs.
- Systematically manage network technology lifecycle, refresh and transform to enable digital capabilities with leading networking solutions.
- Partner with corporate functional leaders and execute a technology strategy that will enhance overall business capabilities.
- Stay abreast of technology industry trends and best practices.
- Continuously transform the organization to increase efficiencies and reduce overall expense.
- Partner with innovation team to test and learn emerging technology and its viable applicability to enhance corporate business capabilities.
Delivery Planning and Execution
- Create, prioritize, plan and execute portfolio/product roadmaps through collaboration with Product Management and DevOps, including the on-going resequencing of projects in the portfolio roadmap as priorities shift.
- Complete 90% of projects within 5-10% of approved funding and 1 month of baselined completion date.
- Reduce time to market by utilizing Agile methodologies.
- Provides insights on risks based on broad experience. Develops project risk profile, mitigation plan and contingency plan.
Technology/Operational/ Risk Control
- Lead integration and synergy between architecture/technology planning and development initiatives, providing direction and decisions in application development to support platforms.
- Cultivate good system management disciplines including clearly defined and documented roles and responsibilities, documented phase processes and checkpoint and detailed planning for system deployment.
- Ensures compliance and control activities support technology and enterprise business objectives and are aligned with executive risk tolerances and expectations.
- Ensures processes and controls within assigned area to enhance performance, security, reliability and availability of systems.
- Drive a continuous improvement and compliant culture through documented policies, procedures and architecture.
- Leads large size technical project teams or programs that span the enterprise.
- Manage the financials of the assigned area with attention to the details of budgets while exhibiting a strict cost discipline and financial performance.
- Manage and develop team cultivating a spirit of one team with shared goals and objectives.
- Select, motivate and retain high performing talent.
- Work with senior leaders to evolve culture and organizational behavior, elevating technology into a strategic partner.
- Act as the principal technology advisor to corporate organizations and a champion for identifying, leading and driving information technology transformation.
Apply on company website