The Sourcing Analyst role will be a key member of the Sourcing team which is responsible for delivering sourcing services for spend categories enterprise-wide (with primarily focus on indirect spend for Technology, Professional Services, and Banking/Finance Services, as well as supporting Human Resources, Facilities, etc.). This role will partner with internal Business/Technology stakeholders, Corporate Finance/Accounting teams, Legal and Suppliers on an ongoing basis to deliver and execute Comerica's sourcing process (RFP, RFI, RFS, RFQ). Position Competencies:
The successful incumbents have strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as good attention to detail, will be action oriented, customer focus, time management, written communications, peer relationships, self-development, functional/technical skills, problem solving, technical learning, and priority setting. Position Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Sourcing Delivery Manager and Category Managers to execute strategic sourcing activities.
- Applies rigorous and best-in-class strategic sourcing practices. Leads/supports strategic sourcing activities for projects and spend categories varying in complexity.
- Responsible for requirements definition, gathers market analysis, facilitates the RFx process, analyses of supplier proposals, develops supplier recommendation and negotiation of key commercial terms.
- Works collaborative with cross-functional teams/stakeholders to capture business/technical requirements needed to support RFx activities.
- Completes supply market research and presents learnings from research/analysis.
- Conducts accurate financial analysis of comparative bids. Leads the collection, analysis, and total cost ownership analytical activities; develops forward looking pricing forecast models.
- Works with Stakeholders, and Finance to calculate spend and savings against budget and forecast.
- Contributes to the development of category strategies for spend categories.
- Develops strong working relationships with team members and business partners to achieve desired outcomes for issues and objectives.
- Works diligently on improving source-to-pay processes, enhancing solution delivery to internal stakeholders and mitigating third party-related risks.
Apply on company website