Trust Client Assistant, Senior (Special Needs Solution Team)
The Special Needs Solution team is dedicated to serving the needs of our Special Needs clients The Trust Client Assistant Sr. on the Special Needs Solutions team plays a vital role, by serving as a support system for our Special Needs Advisors and their book of business. As a Trust Client Assistant Sr., you will work directly with your assigned Trust Advisor and other internal business partners to complete routine and non-routine administrative tasks.
Successful incumbents will focus on effective written communication, problem-solving and organizational skills, successful incumbents must possess appropriate functional and technical skills, accuracy, the ability to multi-task and prioritize daily/weekly/monthly tasks and ongoing projects for maximum efficiency is a must.
- Serves internal and external clients including trust beneficiaries, vendors, colleagues in remote locations, and financial advisors at outside institutions.
- Prepares reports required for annual account reviews.
- Performs data entry which includes check disbursements, ACH set-up, sends Wires, Account to Account transfers and account information editing.
- Accesses statements, account data, and tax reports from various proprietary data bases.
- On-going maintenance of customer accounts which involves coordinating changes to account files, statements, and name and address information.
- Proactive and reactive contact with internal clients for routine requests, crisis resolution and problem solving.
Apply on company website