Trust Fiduciary Analyst Sr.
The Trust Fiduciary Analyst Sr. is responsible for partnering with Comerica's Alliance and Estate Settlement Trust Advisors to open trust accounts. This role is also responsible for updating the trust accounting platform, completing account funding requirements, and tracking the movement of assets until the account is funded. The Trust Fiduciary Analyst Sr. will also maintain libraries that catalogue Partner paperwork and the financial institutions from whom we can receive assets. Comerica partners with Brokerage houses who together will provide trust and investment services to clients.
- Review documentation and ensure adequate and properly executed documents are received to open and fund accounts at Comerica.
- Review and provide documentation to establish with Comerica's Alliance partners.
- Identify and/or confirm account powerholders, defined as entities who can fund and account or direct the distributions or investments of an account.
- Verify paperwork to establish online accounts.
- Update the trust accounting platform with all necessary information after ensuring that all needed partner paperwork is completed accurately.
- Communicates with internal clients (including Trust Specialists, Trust Advisors, Trust Client Assistants, Investment Strategists, Tax Officers, Wealth Management Risk, and upper management) regarding account opening or closing issues/questions.
- Training new colleagues on onboarding/funding processes.
Apply on company website