Wire Transfer Operator II
The Wire Transfer role will be responsible for researching and resolving wires within department established service levels.
- Responsible for researching and resolving wire investigations for international/domestic wires within department established service levels.
- Responsible for monitoring, researching, and clearing open items on the Frontier system.
- Maintain job specific service levels.
- File and maintain all wire transfer documents received and cases created.
- Handle domestic/international investigation related issues from internal/external customers.
- Responsible for communicating up or down depending on the situation.
- Assist production team during peak processing times or contingency modes.
- Pro-actively resolve sensitive customer issues professionally and proficiently.
- Builds rapport with staff through open dialogue.
- Demonstrate efficient time management skills to ensure all projects and production related deadlines are met without compromising accuracy and quality.
Apply on company website