The Loader position is responsible for loading trailers in a safe, well organized fashion to ensure that the product is not damaged and reaches the store in sellable condition.
Hours: 3:00 PM-11:00 PM Mon-Fri (some overtime required)
Pay rate: $13.00/ hour (plus incentive)
- Load trucks manually or with powered industrial equipment.
- Ensure product is loaded properly and accurately for safe transport to stores.
- Ensure that product is loaded tightly to limit the potential for damages to occur during transit.
- Maintain efficiency and productivity in order to keep up with assignment while minimizing recirculation of cases.
- Provide accuracy while loading trucks and ensuring all items are loaded in the correct order to ensure delivery to correct stores on multi-store trucked.
- Maintain an organized work area.
- Operate industrial equipment in a safe manner.
- Follow all safety and housekeeping procedures.
- Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, not required.
- Must be able to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job (powered equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.)
- Must be accurate with attention to detail.
- Good communication with all team members.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (until work is done).
- Must have ability to lift up to 50 lbs .
- Must have ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures.
- Ability to bend and twist frequently.
- Ability to squat, kneel and balance.
- Ability to see, hear and speak.
Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website