Gadsden Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine Provider to take over an established practice of a retiring Internist.
This setting would be joining two other physicians in the group with stable staff and supportive leadership.
Ideally group would like to recruit someone in the summer or fall of 2020.
* Outpatient only setting (would rotate taking telephone call once per month) -
utilize hospitalists for all inpatient ER call and rounding
* Group's office located on hospital campus.
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality bonuses (metrics TBD)
- Tenure bonuses
- Mid-Level supervision compensation
Gadsden Regional Medical Center is a 346-bed acute care hospital with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We are Joint Commission certified in hip and knee replacements and have recognized programs in cardiology, emergency care and maternity services. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're nearly 2,000 healthcare professionals strong, and we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in Gadsden, Albertville, Attalla, Boaz, Fort Payne, Glencoe, Hokes Bluff, Jacksonville, Leesburg, Piedmont, Rainbow City, Southside, Steele, Wellington and surrounding communities.
Gadsden, AL is a friendly community located north of Birmingham and is within a few hours of both Atlanta and Nashville. Gadsden sits along the Coosa River and offers fishing, boating, golf courses, and hiking trails. Historic Downtown Gadsden offers a great restaurant scene offering up classic southern dishes.
Gadsden Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine Provider t...
Apply on company website