No signs of a slowing economy in the suburban community of Palmer just outside of Anchorage. Not enough doctors and plenty of cases available in this growing community of 89,000+ most are young families.
Join an established multi-specialty group located in the beautiful Mat-Su Valley!
- Outpatient only position
- Lab, radiology, PT, infusion services, and the pharmacy are located on site for easy patient access
About Palmer, AK:
- 42 miles northeast of Anchorage
- Nestled in between the Talkeetna and Chugach Mountains
- Nearby attractions including Knik Glacier, Matanuska Peak, Pioneer Peak, Hatcher Pass, and Matanuska Glacier
- Location of Alaska State Fair
- Multiple sports teams including the Mat-Su Miners of the Alaska Baseball League and The Valley Steelers, a semi-pro football team
Mat-Su Regional Medical Center is a 109 bed facility with a wide range of inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic imaging and emergency, medical and surgical services. Alaska offers among the best reimbursement rates in the country, low malpractice rates and is very business friendly. 40 minutes from downtown Anchorage boasting an international airport, over 650 restaurants, a philharmonic orchestra, Ballet Company, live theatre, and countless cultural events. Alaska is a wealthy State with no income tax and is truly America's last frontier!
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
No signs of a slowing economy in the suburban community of Palmer just outside of Anchorage. Not enough doctors and plent...
Apply on company website