Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, a full-service community hospital located less than 20 minutes north of Austin, is looking for a Board Certified Otolaryngologist to join their hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital Employed
- 3+ years of practice experience required
- Projected Call: 5-6 days per month
- Pediatric Fellowship preferred
- Interests in Allergy and Thyroid
- Robotics training preferred
- Office Space Available
- NO VISA ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
Location, location, location! If you're interested in a new, fast-growing community just 20 minutes from world-famous Austin, this is the place for you. Austin suburbs, exploding population, great housing and schools, practically unlimited practice potential.
Our Comprehensive Recruitment Package may include:
- Competitive Base Salary, with additional productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Paid Relocation and CME expenses
- Possible Training Stipend or Educational Loan Repayment Assistance possible
Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform state and has No Personal Income Tax!!!
*Currently Closed to Firms*
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, a full-service community hospital located less than 20 minutes north of Austin, is lookin...
Apply on company website