Eastern New Mexico Medical Center in Roswell, NM is seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist.
- Employed position
- Anticipated call 1:2
- 25 bed inpatient Behavioral Health unit
- Unit has available office space for individual or group patient counseling
- Experienced Behavioral nursing staff and social workers
- No competing inpatient Behavioral Health unit within 100 miles
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include (but not limited to):
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
New Mexico Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 162-bed
Level III Trauma facility with inpatient and outpatient care.
Roswell is right in the center of Southeast New Mexico with a
diverse local economy ranging from Agriculture to Healthcare and
Education. Our regional population is 60,000, growing and known for
hospitality, aliens and over 280 days of sunshine. Terrific weather lends
itself to an abundance of outdoor activities and adventures including hiking,
biking, golf and snow-skiing. With a city scape accented by tree-lined
streets and mountain views, the low cost of living and quality of life assets
make Roswell a great place to call home.
Visa Assistance is Available
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center in Roswell, NM is seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist. Employed position
Apply on company website