Join Community Services Group (CSG) as a Clubhouse Rehabilitation Associate for our Workabilities Clubhouse and Housing Support Program in Sunbury, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
Clubhouse Rehabilitation Associates participate in job development and community employment activities to assist clubhouse members in returning to competitive employment. They represent the clubhouse as a liaison with other programs of CSG, community organizations, and funding sources. Clubhouse Rehabilitations Associates work closely with the clubhouse members and other staff in assigned work units and assist in the operation of all functions of a Clubhouse International standard-based clubhouse. They complete case management duties as assigned and attend a minimum of 20 hours of psychiatric rehabilitation training per year. Clubhouse Rehabilitation Associates assist members who are tenets at the Housing Support Program with independent living skills.
About Workabilities Clubhouse & Housing Support Program:
- Workabilities Clubhouse is a recovery based program for adults with behavioral health issues and is a licensed psychiatric rehabilitation program following Psychiatric Rehabilitation State Regulations.
- Workabilities Housing Support Program currently has 3 apartments within a few blocks of the Clubhouse in Sunbury. Housing Support can house 5 tenets at any one time. It assists members with independent living skills, which include but are not limited to housekeeping, budgeting, laundry, grocery shopping and learning the community in order to expand their social interactions with others, develop hobbies, etc.
- CSG is offering a $500.00 Sign-On-Bonus for this position. $250.00 will be paid after you start and the remaining $250.00 will be paid after successful completion of 6-months of employment.
Schedule & Benefits:
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Thursday - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM and Friday - 8:00 AM to 4 PM. Must be able to work flexible hours as needed to include:
- Rotating Wednesday evenings, one Saturday per month and 2 holidays per year, 1 summer and 1 winter holiday which are New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Rotating housing support every 6 weeks, 1 to 2 evenings and on-call responsibilities during the week you are covering. Days are Mondays if 1 day. If 2 days, days are Mondays and Thursdays. Times are 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM or 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM depending on the needs of the tenet(s). On-call is for any Housing needs that may occur such as heating, water, etc.
- Health Insurance & Benefits
- Great opportunity for a recent college graduate with a degree in human services to start their career or an experiences professional looking for a new challenge!
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with academic concentration in an area relevant to the position; OR an Associate's degree from an accredited college or university and one year work experience in mental health direct service; OR a Certified Peer Specialist (CPS) certificate and one additional year paid or volunteer work experience in mental health direct service; OR a high school diploma or equivalency and 2 years work experience in human services which must include 1 year of mental illness direct care experience.
- A valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Able to travel to trainings/meetings upon request of program director or designee which may include occasional overnight stays.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we can do great things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Apply on company website