Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Direct Support Professional (Direct Care Worker) for our Adult Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Community Home Services in Lebanon, PA and find meaning in your work every day. Locations also in Newmanstown and Myerstown, PA.
As an essential employer, CSG is continuing to hire while following universal precautions and safe practices to minimize risk of COVID-19 to both current and future employees, the individuals we serve, and our community members. We are continuously updating our policies and protocols to support our employees and their lifestyles.
Direct Support Professionals (DSP) are the Heart and Soul of our IDD Services. They develop relationships with individuals with an intellectual and/or developmental disability in their homes, communities, work settings, or other environments, in order to promote their emotional, physical and personal well-being. In this role, DSPs help individuals reach their goals to be more independent by offering guidance, instruction, and role modeling. DSPs actively search for opportunities for individuals to experience life in their homes and communities as others without disabilities do. DSPs assist individuals in the development of appropriate interaction skills, money management, housekeeping, hygiene, and other skills necessary to reach their highest level of potential. To be successful, DSPs must be flexible, creative and committed to those in our services.
- Starting at $12.00 per hour (Hourly rates may increase based on shift and experience).
- Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN (Flexible) schedules - 2nd & 3rd shifts including weekend hours.
- Great opportunity to start your career in human services.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- Willingness to accompany individuals into the community and provide support and assistance in interactions in the community while maintaining sensitivity to the rights and dignity of the individual.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's needs.
- Valid driver's license and the willingness to transport individuals within the community in personal or CSG vehicles, including passenger vans.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we can do great things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Apply on company website