Posted Date: May 12, 2020
Position Title: District Manager
Location: Arkansas, Fayetteville area
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search' in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.' For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
The District Manager is an experienced, strategic leader with proven management experience. You will participate on a team and provide overall planning, direction, evaluation and control to assigned operations in order to achieve business and financial goals. The District Manager will be responsible for providing guidance and motivation to the entire team.
- Manages a large account within a region to ensure guest and client satisfaction
- Establishes and maintains effective customer/client rapport.
- Ensures compliance with government and agency standards
- Ensures profitability of the account
- Promotes talent development
- Participates in client negotiations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of additional experience
- Minimum of five years of Proven Leadership expertise
- Three to five years of direct foodservice operational management experience preferably with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
- Must have large volume account management experience of 10+ million or higher
- Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- ServSafe® certified a plus
- Must be forward thinking, proactive and the face of Company
- Ability to offer new ideas and communicate change in a proactive way
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 392310
Apply on company website