Posted Date: Apr 1, 2020
- We have an opening for a DIETITIAN position.
- Location: Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule:M-F, Flexible hours
- Requirement: ability to support 3 locations within the same geography
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.Job Summary
We are seeking a Registered Dietitian to support 3 small hospitals within the geography of Bedford, IN. Mileage will be reimbursed!!. Competetive pay with flexible schedule M-F!!
- Responsible for providing medical nutrition therapy including nutrition assessment, diet modification, nutrition education, and intervention for patients
- Incorporate current evidence-based research into practice, utilizing the Nutrition Care Process
- Comply with guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
- Facilitation of outpatient Diabetes support groups
- Completion of ACEND accredited Didactic Program in Dietetics and completion of an ACEND accredited supervised practice pathway (Dietetic Internship Program, Coordinated Program, ISPPs, Pathway I, Pathway II), required
- Successful completion of the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) Examination within company's required timeline as outlined per policy, required
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by CDR post examination, required
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board, post examination, in states where applicable within company's required timeline as outlined per policy, required
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office, e-mail, and the Internet
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 388568
Apply on company website