Posted Date: May 28, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 394066.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a Dietitian -Part Time position.
- Location: Monroe, LA. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: will vary to include week days and some weekend shifts
- Requirement: RDN
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013” and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
We are seeking a Part-time Clinical Dietitian in Monroe, LA.
The Clinical Dietitian will provide clinical nutrition services to patients and ensure patient satisfaction, proper diet maintenance, quality care, regulatory compliance and good public relations.
Clinical Dietitians who work for the Company have access to the latest evidence-based practice guidelines and protocols that enable them to provide the best possible care to their patients. With our resources and your expertise as a Clinical Dietitian, you will be valued as you go through your day making a difference to the patients, customers and other healthcare professionals.
- Provides clinical nutrition services including nutrition assessment, modified diet formulation, self-management training and nutrition intervention to an inpatient population.
- Assesses the nutritional status of neonates/infants, pediatric, adolescent, adult and/or geriatric patients through documentation in the medical record.
- Develops, revises and individualizes nutrition care plan based on information from the patient, medical record, family and health care team members.
- Advises department on patient care and food service issues.
- Orients, mentors and trains staff and interns, as applicable.
- Complies with all regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies.
- Participates in facility-wide and department Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Program and on QAPI teams to improve processes and patient care.
- Participates in and attends departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate.
- Reads and complies with all policies and procedures of the facility and Company as appropriate.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required.
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable required.
- One to three years of hospital experience preferred.
- Experience with computers and programs including Microsoft Office Suite required.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 394066
Apply on company website