Posted Date: Dec 28, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 436943.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a Dietitian, Specialist (Oncology) position.
- Location: Egg Harbor, NJ. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: M-F
- Requirement: RDN, Certified Specialist Oncology Nutrition required or willingly to obtain
Why It Is Safe For You to Work in Healthcare... We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during this crisis.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
We are seeking a Dietitian / Oncology Specialist to join our Nutrition team in Egg Harbor, NJ. Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits to include tuition reinbursement, a 401K Plan, AND dues and licensure fee reinbursement, as well as many other benefits.
- Provides nutrition services in identified specialty area for a minimum of 70% of workload responsibilities. Specialty areas include: Oncology, assesses the nutritional status of patients through documentation in the medical record
- Trains and mentor's patient services staff and interns as applicable
- Fosters teamwork and establishes effective strategies to implement innovative programs which leads to optimal clinical nutrition and financial outcomes
- Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies
- Participate in patient satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement programs
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where required
- Two (2) years of experience in area of specialty required
- Specialty certification when applicable or working towards obtaining speciality certification
- Possess the necessary skills to effectively utilize Microsoft office applications and electronic medical record systems
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 436943
Apply on company website