Posted Date: Jun 1, 2020
- We have an opening for a DIRECTOR of DINING SERVICES position.
- Location: Brush, CO
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, days
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining Services. That's about 2.6 million young students we provide meals and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies Chartwells' promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not only our business; it's our commitment to the communities in which we serve.
Full time associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Great schedule! M-F; nights, weekends, holidays off!
- Matching 401k
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Discount Marketplace
- And other great benefits!
Working as the Director of Dining Services you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day Foodservice operations of a K-12 School District account. You will manage and lead a team of employees and you will be responsible for managing client relationships, profitability of the account, and talent development.
- Oversees all P&L and budgeting as it pertains to the account
- Maintains excellent relationships with the client
- Works with the Chef and management team in creating nutritious and top quality food for the students
- Implements new culinary programs in conjunction with the Company marketing and culinary teams
- Acts as a liaison between the Company, Client, and the community
- BS Hospitality degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three to five years of foodservice management experience required
- Dining experience preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 394969
Apply on company website