Posted Date: May 29, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 388416.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a MARKETING MANAGER, JOHNSTOWN position.
- Location: PITTSBURGH, PA Note: online applications accepted only.
- Requirement: 2+ years of marketing experience
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly established ourselves as the leading college and university foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come, especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and communication flourish.
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Working as a Unit Marketing Manager for the Company will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! The purpose of this job is to manage the food service operation, maintaining established costs and quality standards so as to ensure superior service and maximize profits.
- Leads in all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Analyzes customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develops and implements marketing plans and projects for new and existing accounts
- Expands and develops marketing platforms
- Manages the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitors, reviews and reports on all marketing activity and results
- Delivers marketing activity within agreed budget
- Reports on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Creates marketing presentations
- Monitors industry best practices and trends
- BS degree in Marketing preferred
- Minimum of three years marketing experience
- Ability to present to large groups
- Knowledge of merchandising and promotions
- Excellent writing skills
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 388416
Apply on company website