Posted Date: Oct 22, 2020
- We have an opening for a REGIONAL MARKETING MANAGER position.
- Location: SanDiego, CA. position requires 10% travel Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule:Monday - Friday
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
This key leader will communicate, train and provide implementation support on marketing and merchandising elements for all consumer experience programs and services. They will lead the marketing function for the region, supporting growth, innovation, customer and client experiences and stewarding the Company brand.
- Creates solutions that will enhance the customer experience
- Coaches and inspires unit marketing managers to achieve profitability, sales, and impact goals
- Serves as a centralized planning resource, overseeing content and standards
- Creates and participates in client innovation updates, making strategic recommendations based on collected consumer insights
- Utilizes industry market research to validate project objectives and take advantage of opportunities associated with emerging trends.
- Collaborates with onsite marketing managers to ensure quality and alignment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of experience
- Strategic, creative and innovative – stays up to date with current marketing tools and trends
- Detail and timeline-oriented
- Base understanding of financial concepts: revenue, margins, costs and risks
- Ability to work with a wide variety of internal functions
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to adjust content across stakeholders
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 429768
Apply on company website